New Website. Own Domain. Finally!

I remember, I have been wanting to have my own domain ever since I learned that I can earn more moolah than my blogspot-tailed url can promise! (Whaaaat? LOL!) but I changed my mind and decided to put up a different site instead. Yeah, I let go of giving this blogspot his own identity -- but relax and wait my blogspot, we'll come to that point! :D

-----
My new webspace is where I post all the photos I have taken with my pentax k-x, my new buddy! Yes, it is a photoblog and it is the first item I am slashing off in my to-accomplish list this 2011! Woot! I do not do own hosting though. Perhaps in few months' time, and I will yet consider this webhosting site. For now, I will just read their webhosting reviews, and i'll see which plan's the best.

I'll make a separate post for the link of my new site! :)


0 comments: