Repost: On Relieving Stress

I've been finding ways to relieve my stress brought about by my weekly deliverable on my major major subject. Yeah, you've read it right, major major! I have four major subjects this semester and this major major subject I am talking about is the most stressful one -- plant design that includes mass balance, energy balance, leaching, ball milling, mixing, crystallization, melting, etc, etc. Oh, yeah! It really is a nerve-cracking subject. If only I can fast-forward time and make this all over....sigh.

So, what do I do?I need a break. Some suggestions I got are...watch movie, time zone, videoke, trekking, or just sleep all day. I think the latter was the most appropriate for now since I haven't got enough sleep since last last last week, no exaggeration! Instead of doing that, however, I choose to spend my time in front of my laptop which includes doing some research yet again for this major major subject and of course, blogging!

Well, I just have to blog this one for my readers on the other side of the earth. If you're seeking an online site wherein you can buy Michael Buble Tickets, you're lucky for landing on my blogsite! :) Not only that, at that site, you can also buy Augusta National Golf Course Tickets for its many events (which can also be seen there). And there's more folks! They also extend their service to selling Air Canada Centre Tickets of different concerts, theater acts, and sports events there. So there! relieve your stress and enjoy!


0 comments: