Repost: How to Buy Gold.

Marketing is both an art and a science. This is one of the many things I learned after a marketing workshop I attended last Saturday. I was overwhelmed with the different creative but practical, and crafty yet refined tactics one can use in marketing. So I thought, at present, to market one's products (apparel, food, services etc.) there is no better place than to use the internet!! An accessible and convenient place for target audience and marketers to meet

As I was surfing the net, looking for a good product (using my newly-gained marketing knowledge), I saw this interesting site (www.goldcoinsgain.com) where you can , guess what, buy
gold!

The site is actually an online resource for gold coin and gold bullion acquisition. Once you open the website, it directly shows the
gold coin and gold bullion available for the buyers. As a first-time guest, I like the short description of the different types of gold coins. The prices also influence my idea of which gold type is more beautiful than others. Different sections like Gold Investing Info, Gold IRA Transfer and 8 Reasons to Own Gold also caught my curiosity. It gives me ideas on why and how to buy gold bullion.

I don't really like scrolling down, so I didn't actually read most of the details found at the bottom. Also, I think it's better to read something more stimulating than the history of
gold coin found below the homepage. I would also appreciate if the font is bigger and varied. But it actually surprised me that I can effortlessly understand the terms and content of the site, although I'm not really into the gold business (yet)…

Oh well, I just wish I have enough money to buy
gold coins! Anyway, internet is really a good place to market your stuffs because it broadens your target audience and effectively connects them to you!!



0 comments: