23:41. 19 July 2009

You just have no idea...but this one's for you.

----
Oh when the sunshine beckons to you
And your wings begin to unfold
the thoughts you bring and the songs you sing
are gonna keep me from the cold

And if the sword is here and among you
and its words may wound my soul
you can fill me up with what you've got
cos my heart's been keeping old

She is love, and her ways are high and steep
She is love, and I believe her when she speaks.
Love, and her ways are high and steep
She is love, and I believe, I do believe her when she speaks.


-Oasis,
She is Love.


4 comments:

lucas @ July 23, 2009 at 2:52 PM

ahh... from oasis pala... liked the lyrics... hindi ko pa to naririnig though...

Leoj @ July 24, 2009 at 7:47 PM

naku pag oasis dapat pinakikinggan! hehe.

chocowafer @ August 6, 2009 at 8:57 PM

para kanino naman to? <3 haha.

Leoj @ August 9, 2009 at 5:48 PM

uhm, di ko alam. hehe.