I am Leaving

I'll be having my internship at Padcal, Benguet. In the next 10 hours, I am leaving. I am excited, sure, but I am somewhat sad about it since I can't spend my summer with my family and friends. We had our first get together in Batangas though. But the heck, of course that's not enough for this summer. After all the strains from my academics, I deserve more indulgence than that. Yeah boy, I do.

Oh, well.

Aside from the training, I do not know if I can still manage to do other things. I even don't know if I have internet access there. Oh noes, having no internet access would be as boring as watching GMA's TV programs (LOL). So I just hope I have. Anyway, the company is Philex Mining Corporation. But wait, I'm not going to mine gold there.haha. Of course, my training would be chemical engineering related -- stuff like separating metal from its ore. All right, before I get too technical, I'll have to stop there.haha. So speaking of metals, just in case you are searching for online store of steel bars for aerospace purposes, here's the link: aerospace metal alloys. I wonder if Philex Mines does metal alloys. Well, never mind.


10 comments:

onlinecash @ April 11, 2009 at 10:44 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
chocowafer @ April 11, 2009 at 10:46 PM

bwahaha. nagkamali ko ng account.

anyway, go! may sweldo ba? naiinggit naman me. eh di sure ka na jan pag graduate mo? :p

Leoj @ April 11, 2009 at 11:03 PM

haha. anong account naman 'yon?

hindi ko talaga alam kung my sweldo. pero mukhang wala eh. haha. ayos lang. para rin naman akong magbabakasyon. :D

sana nga sure na 'yon pagkagraduate. try ko mag-apply dun after grad. hehe.

join na rin sa mining industry! haha

chocowafer @ April 11, 2009 at 11:22 PM

secret na ung account. hehe.

cge, good luck dun! libre mo kami pag may sweldo ka. :D

Leoj @ April 11, 2009 at 11:39 PM

may bago kang blog? share naman. hehe.

sige libre ko kayo sa isang kundisyon: ako ang ilibre niyo kapag walang sweldo. haha.

onlinecash @ April 12, 2009 at 12:14 AM
This comment has been removed by the author.
austenfan @ April 12, 2009 at 12:17 AM

chaka talaga nung account na un. dedelete ko na nga. haha.

wag mo na lang pala kami ilibre. haha. cge good luck, at magbaon ng maraming jacket! :D

Leoj @ April 12, 2009 at 4:43 AM

oo, tatlong jacket nga baon ko. sana enough na yun. okay sige thanks. see you next sem! haha.

Nash @ April 12, 2009 at 2:45 PM

weeeee goodluck!

at least you have your own slice of summer vacation with your family cheers :)

Herbs D. @ April 13, 2009 at 12:56 PM

omg. that's like sooo malayo! goodluck, sweetie! :D