PLEASE HELP, if you can...

I personally witnessed the real situation of the casualties brought on by typhoon Ondoy! I got to volunteer to help in cleaning a friend's house in one of the most affected area (Provident Village), and the scenes that flashed to my sight were very very devastating. People there really need help, so if you can, please please spare some time to reach out to these people. Anyway, this post is not about my volunteer work nor about the effect and after effect of Ondoy's wrath. I will make another post about that one of these days....

It just saddened me when I heard a lot of stories of children being helpless in the flood or infants being trapped with his/her family on the roof of their house that was submerged in flood. Without food nor water. Without anyone who could save them. Helpless and hopeless.

Thank God, many had survived. I call for people who can give these surviving infants some things they need because their parents were not able to save their baby's stuff. So, people, they need prams, nappies, toys, cots, baby food, or whatsoever things that a baby needs.


0 comments: